Position: Project Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities
- Managing the installation engineering and procedure development to assure timely delivery of approved procedures for mobilisation and execution of the works
- Manage in the delivery and optimization of the installation analysis for deep-water flowline construction including pipelay static/dynamic analysis and ECA
- Support in the HIRA/HAZID process and delivery of appropriate risk mitigations through the development of appropriate installation methods
- Support in the reactivation of the pipelay barge including testing of Field Joint Coating, DEH spread, tensioners, A&R winch and other key barge operational equipment
- Managing key interfaces with the Engineering Team, Contractor, Vendors and Suppliers
- Supporting the offshore installation and testing of the offshore pipeline installation
- Supporting the pre-commissioning and survey scopes for the offshore pipelines
- Managing the integrity of the offshore pipeline during construction activities
- Supporting the management and tracking of the execution costs including the assessment of contractor variations, invoices and deliverables
- Supporting other team members to deliver their areas of responsibility, support to general management of the installation contractor, sub-contractors and vendors
- Engineering degree and professional status accreditation with a recognised institution
Essential Experience and Job Requirements:
- A minimum of 10 years’ offshore pipeline engineering and construction experience
- Direct offshore experience of managing anchored pipe-lay barge operations
- Proven capability of contractor management
- Experience in practical application of finite element analysis software, such as FS2000 / Ansys / Abaqus.
- Detailed knowledge of industrial standards and ETP’s including ASME31.3, DNV-OS-F101 and PD8010:2
- Preferably experience with direct electrical heating cable (DEH) installation from an anchored pipelay barge
Please send your CV to email@example.com indicating the position title “Project Engineer” in the subject line of your email.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.