Position: MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
Minimum 6 years related field experience. At least 3-4 years in equivalent or level down role.
Degree qualified: Degree qualified /relevant experience
The Maintenance Engineer is responsible for the quality improvement of failure investigations within the GeoUnit and/or location. They improve equipment reliability of division assets while reducing COSD for the GeoUnit and/or location. They also improve process efficiency of the division maintenance workflow within the GeoUnit and/or location.
• Develop initiatives, and improvement plans in location/GeoUnit to improve asset utilization, reliability, and COSD.
• Identify, implement, and drive CI efforts that improve asset TAT through reducing asset quantities waiting for maintenance, down for parts/RAN, down for failure, and work-in-process.
• Identify new opportunities and develop business cases for projects pertaining to rework/reuse of parts, service level kits, and equipment design improvements.
• Support and participate in failure investigations to identify and eliminate root causes within location and with the reliability team, sustaining and engineering.
• Implement RCM to improve quality and frequency of maintenance task / service levels.
• Identify, implement and drive projects to improve COSD within the GeoUnit and/or location.
• Participate in periodic technical audits and CAT compliance assessments, while following up on maintenance-related, remedial action plan closures.
the capacity to understand a range of engineering functions and procedures
business skills for managing budgets, leading a team and liaising with suppliers
the ability to lead and motivate others
teamworking skills to work cooperatively and liaise with people at all levels
the ability to negotiate with, and persuade others
good diagnostic and problem-solving skills
the confidence to respond positively when under pressure
Interested candidates shall e-mail their CVs’ to firstname.lastname@example.org with name of position in e-mail’s title.