Position: Subsea Supervisor
The successful candidate will be required to run subsea equipment offshore to allow the Client to conduct successful, safe operations. Typical operations include running Completions, Interventions with Wireline/Coil Tubing and Well Testing.
Please note at this time applications will only be considered for citizens who are eligible to work in Azerbaijan.
Key Activities and Accountabilities
- Conduct our business in a manner that prevents harm to people and the environment as a result of our operations
- Successful tool runs allowing Client to complete operations safely with minimum ‘down time’.
- Equipment to be fit for purpose. This is essential for the success of operations.
- Ensure operations are conducted in accordance with the Subsea operating guidelines and procedures,
- Wellsite focal point for all Expro Subsea related services, act as company representative and client liaison
- Subordinates given concise instruction and meaningful tuition allowing them to develop skills and become a useful team player.
- Accurate completion of Client Service Records to allow correct recharges to be set against Client.
- Meaningful and constructive appraisals to be made for subordinates to allow assessments to be carried out.
- Liaise with the Expro onshore supervisor on a daily basis to ensure Wellsite support requirements are adequately planned with respect to material spares and resources.
- Conduct competence assessments to allow subordinates to progress.
- Timely compilation of concise onshore QMS paperwork, including equipment maintenance reports and identified problems areas to support Expro continuous improvement.
- Assist other Expro services as and when appropriate.
Job Knowledge and Qualifications
- Intimate Knowledge of Basic Tools and Procedures with Regard to Function, Testing, Troubleshooting and Safe Practices
- Good Communication Skills
- Self Motivated/Disciplined
- Hard Working and Tenacious
- Ability to Work Under Pressure for Long Hours
Extensive experience working with Subsea tools in an operational offshore environment.
Interested candidates shall e-mail their CVs’ to
Elmira.Amirova-Ibrahimli@expro.com with name of position in e-mail’s title.