Position: Senior Methods Engineer
- Conduct Document Retrieval.
- Provide engineering solutions and conduct structural analysis associated with the build of heavy offshore structures specifically temporary supports, multi crane heavy lifts, transportation (multi wheel trailers), jacket roll ups, load-out, mooring and civil foundations.
- Ensure deliverables comply with relevant procedures and safety regulations.
- Prepare and check engineering deliverables such as design reports and method statements associated with the build of heavy structures.
- Familiar with project and company quality procedures / project requirements.
- Conduct engineering quality check to department drawings.
- Provide input to plan and deliverable schedules.
- Interface with client.
- Assist in preparation of cost estimates Participate in quality audits.
- Assist in the guidance and training of junior staff.
- Familiar with the companies health and safety policies
- Recognised Hon Degree in Civil / Structural Engineering,
- Good English communication skills (written & spoken).
- Excellent civil and structural engineering skills.
- 5-8 years working experience in similar position within the Steel Construction or Oil & Gas Industry (minimum of 3 years in a Methods Engineers position).
- Good understanding of fabrication / construction techniques.
- Knowledge of international codes and standards such as ISO, API, DNV, AISC, AWS, UBC
- Working knowledge of analysis / design software such as StaadPro and SACS.
- Familiar with 2D/3D draughting packages such as AutoCad.
- Experienced in participating in Quality Audits.
Please send your CV to email@example.com by indicating the position title (Senior Methods Engineer) in the subject line of your email.