Position: Dimensional QC Supervisor
- Report directly to the Dimensional Control Lead.
- Efficiently carry out Dimensional Control surveys and relevant calculations for
- Jackets, Decks, Sub-sea Structures and Pipe-work Fabrication at all stages of Construction.
- Yard Civil Engineering survey and Setting-out tasks.
- Prepare and interpret 2D sketches and drawings, 3D models etc reflecting actual dimensions from surveyed data.
- Efficiently plan and organise personnel and survey tasks
- Best-fit survey results to design where applicable.
- Compare results against approved Engineering drawings and specified tolerances.
- Detail acceptance / rejection and recommend re-work as applicable.
- Direct less experienced survey personnel on site to efficiently perform dimensional checks at fit-up, post-weld and as-built stages.
- Mentor and advise junior personnel.
- Obtain drawings and documents, carry out filing, DCC matters as applicable.
- Update and maintain proper records of all Dimensional Control reports issued to Yard, Engineering, Clients and Contractors.
|Years of Working Experience:||5 years’ experience in QC|
|Knowledge of Languages:||English (fluent), Azerbaijani (fluent) TWI|
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by indicating the position title (Dimensional QC Supervisor) in the subject line of your email.