Position: TLM MAINTENANCE MANAGER
Required work experience: at least 3-5 years in equivalent or level down role.
Diploma or degree Degree qualified
TLM MAINTENANCE MANAGER:
TLM Maintenance Manager is responsible to ensure on-time equipment delivery per operational demands. They improve maintenance-related NPTr, boost asset efficiency, increase asset usage and reduce COSD for the MB.
- Ensure implementation of maintenance program (compliant with RCM strategy) through CMMS and SW adherence.
- Improve maintenance processes (reliability and efficiency).
- Monitor compliance with TLM Division standards.
- Lead continuous improvement culture within the base: Provide leadership and support CI initiatives (process improvements), and govern the progress of improvement plans.
- Plan production team activities for maintenance execution.
Improve efficiency and productivity of Maintenance Technicians.
- Convert operational activity plan into a maintenance resources plan, which includes M&S, head count, competency, and infrastructure.
- Ensure adherence to failure investigation process and provide resources to perform investigation as required.
- Implement reliability improvement practices.
- Provide leadership and support to encourage reliability improvement feedback from MB TLM team.
- Develop and build competency of MB employees and track their progress.
Interested candidates shall e-mail their CVs’ to firstname.lastname@example.org with name of position in e-mail’s title.