Job Title: Process Manager
- Holds a BS Degree in Chemical Engineering from a reputable university.
- Has documented leadership active refinery experience in process, operations, daily and long term operation planning in a process industry, preferably refinery/petro chemistry for 9 years.
- Have an ability to plan and execute projects.
- Be analytical and quality-oriented.
- Have a proactive approach.
- Manage relationships with internal stakeholders, inspire and motivate the subordinates.
- Strong background with healthy and safety plans and requirements for a refinery required.
- Must be knowledgeable of current technology and how it can be effectively utilized on new refinery engineering projects aiming efficiency and economic gains.
- Following up all necessary process activities ( feasibility, Hazop,PIDs,3D model review etc.) for project phase
- Following up the performance of existing process units both regarding performance with energy efficiency and local/global environmental compliance
- Develop the process units through investment and implement improvement proposals
- Conducting performance analysis of the units, including troubleshooting and ensure process designs are economical to bring extra margins
- Catalyst and Chemicals Management
- Leading Catalyst loading activity
- Preparing budget for department
- Participating and having active role in Operational excellence activities
- Participating and having active role in Operational readiness activities
- Making a high level decision for technical and engineering issues.
- Relatively little interest with sales promotions, finance, procurement, customer/shareholder relations, legal issues etc. and only gives technical support when requested
- Process manager work closely with Process director and support this department for the topic of operations, engineering, maintenance, HSE, business development and with suppliers of equipment, catalysts and consultants
The CVs to be sent to the email: email@example.com
with the identification of the applied position.