Work Position: Five & Gas Supervisor
Depending on: Commissioning I&C Leader
- Responsible to execute all the activities associated to F&G systems and Telecom systems upon project scope.
- Responsible to prepare the documentation required for each activity assigned and to confirm latest revisions for each document. Responsible to organize all the documents including the reference documents and to have the proper check sheets to present to customer collecting all necessary signatures upon section of activities completed.
- Responsible of the confirmation of the FAT items closure and to coordinate with engineering team the closure execution.
- Responsible to coordinate and ensure the completion of all SAT/Functional Test for all Fire Alarm Panels, Fire Extinguishing Panels or any other special fire detection system like VESDA in the all the buildings of the project, including all process connections to those systems, i.e. Deluge Systems, F&G for Analyzer Shelters, ACS, HVACs trips…
- Responsible to red line and provide the mark up documents to engineering department once the SAT are completed.
- Responsible to coordinate and ensure the completion of all SAT/Functional Test for all CCTV, PAGA, ESS, ACS (Access Control System), CENTRAL TELEPHONE, RADIO SYSTEM or any other special Telecom System of the project.
- Responsible for the Gas Detectors Consumable Material revision and procurement request in case of expiration, i.e. gas sensors, Manual Call Points Break Glass,…
- Responsible to Test all C&E for Fire and Gas in Building and process.
- Responsible of all gas detectors alignment and calibration (before HC introduction).
- Responsible to daily report the progress of the F&G activities per area/unit.
- Responsible to have a proper tracking of the daily activities (production and constrains).
- Responsible to highlight all material required and not available after revision of the POs of the project from the early beginning of the assistance.
- Responsible to coordinate with vendors, subcontractor and TR resources the daily activity and the proper execution of the procedures.
- Responsible to highlight and expedite constrains found during activity execution with the different departments (construction, commissioning, electrical, QA/QC…).
- Responsible to assist Loop Test team for the loop test activities under Building F&G discipline.
- Responsible to coordinate with SAT team for the execution of the FireNet system network or any other system supervising the overall F&G Network.
- Responsible of the closure of the punch items appeared in the SAT and responsible to ensure all FAT items have been closed before SAT started.
- Responsible to ensure the proper Vendor support coordinating in advance with Commissioning I&C Leader to prepare the vendor assistance plan and a proper SAT planning.
- Responsible to ensure the proper execution of the activity under vendor’s procedures applicable and complying with customer specifications.
- Responsible to coordinate with customer, vendors and TR teams the daily activity.
- To provide comments to vendors SAT documents or to pursue the submission of the documents if not yet issued.
- Responsible to make a preservation plan of the F&G system while building is not yet delivered to customer.
- Responsible to put in service the systems before customer delivery.
Eligible candidates send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org 15.04.2021 with subject line: FIRE AND GAS SUPERVISOR
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process