Job Title: Subcontracts Administration & Cost Control Manager
- Under the direction of the Site Manager, Subcontracts & Cost Control Manager follows up on the administration and interpretation of all the construction expenses, reporting accordingly to the established requirements. He/She is responsible for the administration of all site subcontracts. Construction costs are managed at Site by the Cost Control Manager and then transmitted to Home Office Cost Control Manager, which would have a close and continuous relationship for the duration of construction phase.
- To manage all the important documents, contractual terms and conditions corresponding to the different Assembly Subcontracts.
- To comply and ensure the agreement of his whole team with the established Subcontracts & Cost Control procedures.
- Receive and manage the Subcontracts (quantities and costs) based on all corresponding estimations and measurements.
- Ensure that Subcontractor conforms to the provisions of the Subcontract.
- Provide information to Supervision and Inspection Team, related to the terms and conditions of the Subcontracts.
- To manage and supervise the back charges list, including all the generated in origin, accepted, and executed, following the applicable format.
- To manage the issuance of all contractual certificates for the Subcontractors.
- To manage the preparation of a program to review any claim received by Subcontractors.
- Manage raising and issuing Subcontract Payment Application forms.
- Supervise Subcontractors to cut off dates to report and invoice submission. Manages invoices from Subcontractors.
- Guarantee that different Assembly Subcontractors sign all documents included in their respective certification, according to the contract terms.
- To supervise the checking of the finished work certificates.
- To collaborate with Site Material Management when claims shall be emitted to Suppliers or Insurance Companies, for material/ equipment damage or faults.
- To guarantee an effective control of extra work orders and closure of Assembly Subcontracts on Site.
Eligible candidates send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org 22/02/2021 with subject line: Subcontracts Administration & Cost Control Manager
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.