Job Title: Technical Planning Analyst
As Planning Analyst, you will be responsible for the successful execution the repair projects you control. You will develop, revise and update Shop Routers per all Project needs. Control projects within the Repair Facility and outside vendors, from the release of work orders until its completion, ensuring that all projects will be delivered on-time, within budget and with quality by following all NOV specifications.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage and control all aspects of the days to tasks associated to the Inspection, repair and test on NOV drilling equipment in our Baku Repair workshop
- Approve, release and monitor status of production and purchase requisitions.
- Identify and manage any issues within the repair activities either in house or at our vendors that may impact our ability to deliver on time or on budget.
- Raise any issues internally to try and resolve or pre-empt customer complaint.
- Regularly update work order due dates based on fluctuations in in-house capacity and the delivery schedules from vendors. Communicate with and expedite Internal Departments and Vendors.
Repair Department Primary Responsibilities:
- Create, revise and update Quality Plans, Routers and ITP (Inspection Test Plans) as needed.
- Print drawings, procedures and compile work pack as needed.
- Schedule meetings in order to release new work orders to the repair shop.
- Ensure that projects are completed on time and within planned costs.
- Provide input to Scheduler for Manufacturing build plan.
- Update and revise routers and ERP System in order to be in Compliance with applicable procedures and policies.
- Enter and update BOM (Bill of Materials) and submit pick tickets.
- Maintain communication with Customer Repair Representative for project updates.
- Keep Scheduler aware of applicable changes that would affect lead time.
- Support communication with vendors, suppliers and IVB as needed.
- Update Tracking System.
- Submit purchase requisition for outside services.
- Monitor status of production and purchase requisitions.
- Coordinate ITP (Inspection Test Plans) and Quality Plan with all applicable NOV parties.
- Coordinate with Engineering as required.
- Support PIB Checking Process
- Collect Documentation for the Data Book/ final documentation creation process.
- Review the project billing of all completed work orders and submit paperwork for billing as appropriate.
- Pursue continuous improvement in operations.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- 3-5 years’ experience, or equivalent education in:
- Manufacturing environment
- Project Management
- Product Specific Knowledge for each Department preferable (BOPs, Top Drives, Motion Compensation, Rig Floor Equipment, etc.)
- ERP System Experience, basic to advanced knowledge level preferable
- Good command of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
Desirable Qualifications and Experience:
- Higher education degree
- RigDoc knowledge, basic to advanced knowledge level
- Interpret blueprints/schematics
- Tracker knowledge
- Planning and production control training
We welcome your application via the link to NOV’s career page https://www.nov.com/careers/where you can submit your CV and further details about your experience.