Position: Business System Administrator
Required work experience: 5 years with relevant experience.
Diploma or degree University degree in technical or non-technical distipline
Business System Administrator:
– Monitor the overall fulfillment plan, service delivery, and supply cost KPIs for assigned Business Line(s).
– Ensure that resource tracking and job delivery process are in accordance with the latest procedure and practices
– Ensues that resource management systems are updated with the latest data and information
– Actively monitor M&S spending versus approved budget and communicate to relevant stakeholders.
– Liaise with Asset coordinators, Equipment Readiness Leads, and TLM Maintenance Supervisors for meeting asset readiness requirements in a timely manner
– Initiate urgent orders for unplanned jobs and activities requested by PSD or TLM team
-Provide a point of escalation to Business Line (late GL approvals, cancelled POs), and contribute to the resolution.
– Monitor the consistency of required delivery dates (RDD) of critical POs to ensure on-time delivery.
– Keep regular communication with Logistics teams regarding the transportation of materials.
– Liaise with parties involved to secure the appropriate solution for projected late deliveries.
– Knowledge of Turkmen language
-Upper intermediate level of spoken English
– Computer literacy
Interested candidates shall e-mail their CVs’ to firstname.lastname@example.org with name of position in e-mail’s title.