Job Title: Lead Civil Engineer
- Execute projects of Civil and Structural Engineering.
- Undertake Civil & Structural Engineer role of FEED / EPCm / PMC within an appropriate multi-engineering disciplines project.
- Execute, review, comment concrete structures, foundations, roads and paving and structural steel calculations, design drawings, plans, technical specifications, studies, material requisition and MTO etc. as needed according to the scope of work of the project.
- Prepare, review, comment steel and reinforced concrete structures’ drawings.
- Perform, review, comment requisitioning, technical bids evaluation, post order follow‑up of Topographical and Geotechnical Surveys.
- Prepare, review, comment design requirements for site preparation and earthworks and relevant drawings.
- Assuring the implementation, within his competency area, of the applicable laws and standards requirements.
- Prepare and/or supervise job specifications applicable to a project.
- Provide technical input to the project team developing the engineering solutions and participate in design and checking work as required.
- Prepare, review, comment design calculation reports for steel and concrete structures.
- Monitoring application of design procedures, including Work Procedures, Work Instructions, Discipline Guidelines, etc.
- Involvement in the Quality Assurance of documentation, calculation, drawings and other deliverable production.
- Ensure that quality of design and drawings produced for enquiry and / or construction purposes are of the specified standard for assigned projects.
- Prepare, review, comment the scope of work documentation for construction requisitions.
- Liaise with site activities and Technical Query system running with construction.
- Ensure all work to be carried out with a positive attitude towards safety, both in design and in the office environment.
- Act as project specialty leader for assigned projects.
- Previous experience in reputable E&C Companies, serving to O&G industry, preferably in Refining and/or Petrochemicals business.
- Competent with relevant international/local codes and standards, such as EN/ AzDTN/SNiP.
- Competent with commercial software commonly used for structural analysis and foundation design, specifically in SAP2000. Knowledge in Lira, STAAD.PRO, Foundation 3D, MAT 3D and SAFE is a plus.
- Additional experience of CAD software such as AutoCAD. 3D software experience of Tekla Structures is a plus.
- Demonstrate leadership and capacity to operate under tight schedules and project criticalities.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a multinational team environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English.
Please send your CV to: email@example.com