Job Title: Contract Manager
- Manages the contracts function for project from inception through completion. Functional scope includes development of the project contracts strategy, administration of the prime contract, subcontract administration, and change orders. Ensure that company fulfils all obligations associate with the terms & conditions of the contracts.
- Typically assigned to high risk, fixed price contracts or projects of considerable technical and commercial complexity, organizationally reports to the Project Manager.
- Provide prime/(sub) contract change order (and claim) support to project team to prepare and negotiate change orders and/or claims as required. Report performance data to the Corporate Contracts function for use in improving contracts tools, upgrading the skills of Contract personnel and improving workshops.
- Provide contracts training and reviews/audits to projects to identify potential contracts problems and process improvement opportunities. Assist in the development and implementation of systems and resources necessary to fulfil prime contract and (sub) contract management functions.
Job Related Skills And Experience
- Broad knowledge of contracts management and claims. Extensive experience and knowledge of commercial management functions and work experience of a progressively responsible nature. Extensive knowledge of Engineering, Procurement, Project Controls and Construction work processes.
- Degree in Business, Quantity Surveying, Law, Engineering, Construction management or Cost Engineering desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills analytical skills, problem-solving skills, and a focus on customer service.
- Previous and relevant experience in Oil&Gas/Petrochemical/Refinery projects is required.
Eligible candidates send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org 28.01.2021 with subject line: CONTRACT MANAGER.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.