Position: Contract Manager
Reports to: Project Director
- Craft, evaluate, negotiate and execute a wide variety of contracts covering a range of transactions.
- Create and maintain relationships with suppliers and serve as the singular point of contact for matters concerning contracts
- Maintain records for correspondence and documentation in relation to established contracts and those in progress.
- Communicate and present information to stakeholders about all contract-related matters.
- Monitor contracts and move forward with close-out, extension or renewal according to what’s best for the company.
- Solve any contract-related problems that may arise with other parties and internally with the company itself.
- Analyze all requirements and provisions in contracts, including terms and conditions, to ensure compliance with all laws and regulations and company policies and procedures.
- Ensure that contracts are executed in accordance with corporate guidelines.
- Prepare reports on the status of contracts for management.
- Degree on or related field.
- 10 years of previous experience as manager in Contracts Management in the Onshore and Offshore Oil and Gas industry
- Superior organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects with shifting deadlines
- Solid leadership skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Capable of professionally managing confidential information
- Computer literate
- Meets tight deadlines and endures high pressure or stressful situations.
- Participates in lengthy meetings with clients and company management during contract negotiations.