Job Title: Process Engineer
Job Description- Process Engineer:
- Perform the process tasks in line with the process scope, planned manhours and work schedule for assigned project.
- Carry out/review/comment the process engineering design activities based on Project, Client and/or Licensor standards and procedures.
- Develop, in cooperation with the process team, all Process Engineering deliverables and activities related to PMC scope, as applicable (e.g. process simulation, process/hydraulic calculations, process flow diagram, heat & material balance, equipment process data sheets, instrument process data sheets, P&IDs, interlock diagram description, operating manuals, list of utilities and chemicals consumption, list of effluents, etc..).
- Review/follow up involved Licensors process engineering activity and process deliverables on each project as required.
- Provide process support to all engineering disciplines and to HSE design reviews involved in project development, as required
- Participate to the project HSE design reviews (e.g. PFD, plot plan, HAZID, P&ID reviews, HAZOP & SIL Classification, etc.), as planned for the Project.
- Review/check/comment, as applicable, all process deliverables for each assigned project in accordance with requirements / duties specified for the PMC scope.
- Provide technical support to the process team.
- Follow-up Contractors TQ’s, letters, mails and requests of clarifications.
- Interface with Employer personnel, at the purpose to collect updated and rely-upon information concerning the existing unit / facilities.
- Provide guidance to properly address the resolution of technical issues.
- Update Process and Engineering Management on project criticalities.
- Attend the engineering briefing and debriefing meetings, if so required.
- Attend the Technical Committee meetings, if so required.
- Support the Process and Engineering Management in the preparation of the Monthly Report.
- Overview the implementation of the instructions regarding Health, Safety and Environmental aspects indicated by the appointed functions.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Degree in Chemical Engineering.
- Not less than 8 years in the position.
- Familiar to work on EPC projects for Oil & Gas facilities.
- Experience in PMC role and brownfield refineries projects.
- Familiar with process simulation software.
- Fluent in English
Interested candidates shall e-mail their CVs’ to Farida.Jabarli@woodplc.com
with name of position in e-mail’s title.