Job Title: Tech Prof-RTO, Prin
Reports To: Manager – RTO, Sr. Manager – RTO
Under general supervision, performs all conventional aspects of Real Time Operations (RTO) including design, analysis, and/or troubleshooting. Provides technical and operational expertise to internal and external customers in a professional manner. Applies advanced engineering techniques, makes decisions on engineering problems and methods, and represents the organization in outside events. Anticipates and solves unprecedented engineering problems, determines program objectives and requirements, organizes programs and projects, and develops standards and guides for diverse engineering activities. Requires the use of advanced techniques and modification and extension of theories, precepts, and practices of the field and related disciplines. Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, effeciency, profitability or operations. Skills are typically acquired through completion of an undergraduate degree in Engineering Technology or similar discipline and a minimum of 7 years experience, with average experience ranging from 10-15 years.
• Perform ongoing RTO training activities
• Functions as the designated Real Time Operations (RTO) technical liaison interacting with Sales, Operations and RTO support personnel
• Responsible for designing RTO job objectives, designs, and procedures
• Ensures proper configuration of the RTO environment, updates sources of data and record critical information.
• Assures that support resources are kept aware and have access to relevant information as needed
• Assist in design and analysis on a real time basis when requested.
• Serves as the facilitator of any and all design adjustments
• Performs real time adjustment or modifications to the operation as required to optimize results, meet alternative customer expectations or respond to unanticipated conditions or changes during the operation
• Interfaces in professional manner with external customer regarding RTO Services, as required
• Conducts RTO Post-Job Reviews with Customer when requested
• Support implementation of new services as required
Scope of Job:
• Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations. Consequences of error are easily measured and can be confined.
Education, Licensure, and Experience:
• Completion of an undergraduate degree in Engineering Technology or similar discipline
• Minimum of 7 years of experience in product service delivery
Role Specific Knowledge
Advanced computer skills dealing with applications and hardware, basic networking
Advanced knowledge of single PSL, basic knowledge of all PSLs
Autonomy of Job:
• Under general supervision: occasional supervision over repetitive tasks. New duties or project-type tasks may receive “Strict” or “Direct” supervision, depending upon the nature of the task(s).
Supervisory Responsibility of Job:
• Assists in supervising others. Provides basic job training and guidance on a regular basis; performs work of same or closely allied nature. (This includes coordinators).
• Working conditions infrequently involve some physical exertion, exposure to the elements or hazards inherent in the job which may include routine travel.
• First level title above this job is Tech Prof-RTO, Ld
• Second level title above this job is Tech Advisor-RTO
• First level title below this job is Tech Prof-RTO, Sr
• Second level title below this job is Tech Prof-RTO
Physical Demand Statement:
• Work is primarily sedentary; exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
Eligible candidates send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org subject line: Tech Prof-RTO, Prin