- Arranging of Work Visa and Temporary Residency Permits for expat and overseas rotational personnel.
- Make all necessary travel, accommodation and visa arrangements for personnel who may be travelling to any destination world-wide, and to ensure that they have a complete itinerary with full details of their travel.
- Liaise with Operations department regarding crew-changes and offshore check-in times, and ensure that clients have all the necessary certification and personal details of engineers.
- Organise internal/external training courses, liaise with onshore supervisors and inform personnel.
- Responsible for the control of operations personnel trackers & submitting of timesheets to payroll.
- Maintain LMS database that includes – Personal details, CV, Employment record, training details, competence records.
- Preparation of vacation orders and updating personnel holiday tracker.
- Work with line mangers on annual submission of Nationalisation Plan and providing government organisation with progress updates.
- Assist in recruitment process including preparation of adverts, arranging interviews.
- Assist in the preparation of HR documentation for New Hires, Leavers, Transfers as per company policies and procedures.
- Liaise with managers/supervisors within area of responsibility. Liaise with internal and external bodies when required to ensure all aspects of HR issues are discussed with the relevant parties to ensure effective communication to allow task completion within deadlines. Any issues of concern should be raised with Manager.
- Ability to raise Purchase Requisitions for non-operational items
- Ability to compile monthly invoice for all rental and purchase of equipment and rates for personnel including all stand-by days in accordance with Company procedure and work instructions.
- Ability to process all vendor invoices for payment.
- Provide annual vacation and sick cover for Operations Administrator.
- To fully comply with the Company’s Quality Assurance System
- Carry out all tasks in a safe manner and work within Expro Accountability for Safety House Rules
- Any additional administrative tasks assigned by the Line Manager
Job knowledge and Qualifications
- Good communication and organisational skills in English, Azeri & Russian.
- Excellent computer skills with fundamental knowledge of Microsoft Office and an understanding of SAP purchasing system would be beneficial
To apply please log onto the careers section of our group website https://www.exprogroup.com/careers