Main duties: Project Control Manager (ACTS OF INSTALLATION MANAGER)
He is linked to the Project Director/Project Manager to whom he reports. He has at his disposal a jobsite team and logistic resources suitable for the development of the task.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
The overall responsibility for managing the task described at point 3 below, in particular to properly perform the task with the required quality, accuracy and timing. He will interface with several Job Site functions such as:
• Field Engineering and Material Management
• Procurement and Warehouse
• Cost Control
• Construction Supervision
• Planning / Progress Reporting
• Subcontract Management
• Administration and Logistic
The main task is to prepare and provide to the Employer ( Azerikimya) the information suitable to issue the Acts of Installation of the Units/ Systems relevant to the “ Azerikimya Modernization Project – EPC”.
To perform the above , the Acts of Installation Manager will:
• Define the detailed procedure to perform the task and agree on it with the Employer; • Define the proper Work Breakdown Structure suitable for the specific task; • Select the proper tools and Data Base;
• Plan the Activity and Define the Team;
• Select, among Azeri National resources, the proper skills to be part of the Team; • Coordinate the Team;
• Interface with Client with regular Progress and Coordination meetings; • Keep the interface with information holders as Field Engineering, Warehouse, Field Procurement; • Interface with Home Office to get information missing or not clear in the Database.
- Check and approve the work before submission to Employer.
Required Work Experience:
– At least twenty (20) years experience in Oil & Gas Industrial including Petrochemical projects;
– Experience in cost management, planning, estimating, scheduling and other project controls functions for large capital projects;
– Professional work experience with project controls software and web-based program/construction management information systems required;
– Working experience in budgeting/accounting processes , forecasting, and procedures, contract administration, scheduling, planning, and project management;
– Experience in preparation of Project Control procedures (Planning, Reporting, Invoicing, Change Orders) tailoring Company general procedures with contractual requirements;
– Experience in tracking and projection of Project Quantities;
– Experience in Cost Control of projects cost areas (Services – Home and Site Office; Equipment and Materials, Transportation; Construction; Financial; Insurance);
– Experience of work on position of Contract Manager (Contracts Mangement) on projects relevant to the Oil and Gas Industry
– Experience of work on position of Cost Control Manager on projects relevant to the Oil and Gas Industry
Deadline for the position: the 04th September 2020
– Engineering Degree
– Strong knowledge of “Technip Quality Standards”
– Strong knowledge of Technip HSE policy
– Strong Technical Writing Skills
– Procurement & planning skills
– Strong Analytical skills : to assess organizational systems
– Software skills: Microsoft Office Package & Company EDMS
– Organizational skills and a methodical approach to work;
– Excellent Project Management skills;
– Planning and Time Management – to ensure that projects are
completed within set timeframes.
– Financial and Budget Management – making sure that the project is
completed within a financial budget.
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
– Accuracy and attention to detail;
– Negotiation skills;
– Good at math and statistics
– Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
– Risk management;
– Team management;
– Task Management;
– Good written and spoken English & Italian
– Teamworking skills
– Consistent performer with a strong track record, positive attitude, with ability to handle assignments under high pressure
Please, send your resume and other corresponding documents to : Fidan.email@example.com