POSITION: Technical Supervisor on COMPANY Subsea Manifold and Pipeline System
- Perform all work tasks according to internal and external procedures.
- Perform all work tasks according to COMPANY’s HSE and Quality philosophy and standards, as well as customer’s standards.
- Show pro-activity and be prepared for upcoming operations.
- Focus on the responsibility of being COMPANY’s representative at work and job related trips.
- Act in accordance to COMPANY’s Principles of Integrity, Core values, and personal conduct rules.
- Attend internal and external COMPANY training arrangements to ensure ones own competence development.
- Ensure ones own competence development regarding COMPANY equipment based on acquired knowledge during tests and onshore and offshore work.
- Update health certificate, safety training and other required documentation (i.e. copy of passports, Next of Kin forms).
- Stay updated on information at the TSP SharePoint site, HSE alerts and COMPANY email communication.
- Report time-allocation and travels correctly in accordance to Service Agreement.
- Authorized to execute and approve work/testing of equipment onshore and offshore, according to procedures.
- Authorized to stop further work, if such work is not according to procedures or HSE philosophy.
- Independently execute all relevant working tasks
- Participate in training of new COMPANY technical personnel
- Installation and maintenance of other COMPANY Subsea equipment offshore and onshore, according to specifications and procedures e.g Manifold and Pipeline System
- Ensure optimal quality and efficiency of work within given area of responsibility
- Ensure COMPANY quality standards and report of quality deviation through COMPANY Quality Notification (QN) system is respected
- Ensure that all COMPANY related operational activities on board the rig/vessel are carried out in a safe and professional manner.
- Provide technical and/or operational assistance to internal projects or customers.
- Ensure its crew and necessary equipment is well prepared for ongoing and upcoming operations, and that all work is carried out with high focus on HSE, Quality and efficiency.
- Be directly responsible for the offshore service technicians conduct and execution of work scope
- Participate in morning meeting with CONTRACTOR project management (FSM, FSC, FSE, MA) and keep Company and CONTRACTOR ’s onshore organization updated on status if required at other times
- Provide a detailed handover of all work scopes prior to leaving country, that fall under the roles responsibility during their time in-country. The handover should be detailed enough to not interrupt or delay ongoing work scopes; a seamless transition and knowledge sharing is expected.
- Participate in departure meeting prior to offshore operation
- Provide Daily Service Reports that meet the needs and expectations of COMPANY and the Company
- Provide fault finding and evaluation reporting for all offshore hardware or tooling failures or issues. Assisting in finding the route cause, failure mechanism and possible workaround / fix to enable work scope to be safely executed so as not to impact offshore activities
- Participate in all incident reporting, be it HSE or hardware / tooling failure, appropriate to the COMPANY scope of work; this may come in the form of witness reports, or assisting in a Route Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA) and lesson learnt activities.
- Ensure all crew members are conversant with and follow the HSE procedures and regulations, including any additional on site or vessel requirements
- Report and record all offshore undesirable events (NCR/FNCR)
- Overall responsibility for CONTRACTOR ’ Service operations and personnel, including sub-CONTRACTOR s
- Plan and execute the offshore operations, in accordance with Scope of Work, the relevant CONTRACTOR’s GROUP OMM installation procedures and relevant BP’s Offshore Operation Programs
- Ensure where possible, that the necessary equipment and personnel are in place in good time prior to commencement of operations
- Establish and maintain an electrical and hard copy of the Well File Archive on-board the rig/vessel
- Report to onshore organisation by use of Offshore Reporting System (ORS) or on normal forms
- Report all accidents/potential accidents per the HSE / incident management procedure
- Ensure the required signatures are obtained, related to hours worked, all spares consumed, deviations from procedures and any additional work out of the scope of work (Site Instructions)
- Ensure the Quality control of all operations is as per the COMPANY and Company expectations, and procedural requirements
- Co- ordinate the equipment, tools and spares, (Received/Backload/Transfer)
Perform and manage all offshore checks when onboard, recording all maintenance activities, pre-dive checks and post dive checks. This should be included in the ORS system and made available to the Company upon request
MANDATORY SW-APPLICATIONS TO BE MANAGED: (e.g. SAP-roles)
- MS Office
- Employee Self Service (ESS)
- SAP Travel and time register
- Be able to find necessary documentation (BOM, Designs, Procedures, etc) by using SAP
- Offshore Reporting System (ORS) database
- Specific Software required for this function
RECOMMENDED EXPERIENCE AND FORMAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5+ years of oil and gas experience with a strong knowledge of Subsea Manifold and Pipeline System, 2 Years of which must have been previously Offshore in a supervisory position.
- Documented formal technical education, engineering education or similar.
- Experience from offshore work and/or international operations.
- Completed all mandatory courses to be qualified as Supervisor
- Fluent in English both oral and written
Interested candidates are requested to send their CVs to email@example.com with indicating ” Technical Supervisor ” in subject line.