Job Title: Project Director
The Project Director is responsible for overseeing workers in various departments who are assigned certain tasks to complete for a given project. He will provide coordination and management to the main Field Engineering, Procurement and Construction activities of the Project.
The responsibilities of the Project Director will be as follows:
- Define and bring into effect, by means of criteria, instructions, directives, procedures or any other method, the preparation and drawing up of the Design, Procurement, Construction and Pre-commissioning and Commissioning documents in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Contract.
- Analyze and channel technical matters that require the help of organizations which are external to the Project.
- Establish Project organization and control the necessary human resources, working jointly with the heads of departments.
- Lead and coordinate all the Project groups: engineering, purchasing and construction at Site, establishing the programme of activities and ensuring satisfactory outcome of the tasks.
- Resolve conflicts, working jointly with the Field Engineering Manager, the Procurement Manager and the Site Manager, as appropriate, arising from non- conformity reports and coordinate the corrective measures.
- Establish work plan and staffing for each phase of project, and arrange for assignment of project personnel.
- Responsible for supervision of all consultants, the Partnership Coordinator/HUD Point of Contact, and all planning/administrative staff assigned to the Project to ensure it is on schedule and within budget.
- Supervise program delivery, assess client needs.
- Network with local, regional, state and national agencies; educational institutions; nonprofit organizations; and private sector business interests for future program development.
- Building and maintaining good relations with Employer and stakeholders.
– More than 10 years of experience in Oil and Gas;
– Bachelor degree education;
– Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and Azerbaijani;
– The ability to use computerized technology;
– Ability to handle the responsibilities indicated in “Job Description”.
Eligible candidates send your CV in English to email@example.com 09.08.2020 with subject line: Project Director.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.