•Commits Company towards clients, partners, subcontractors and vendors.
•Ensures project execution within time, budget, and QHSES requirements by allocating resources, managing risks, opportunities, and changes.
•Ensures timely internal and external reporting.
•Manages, informs, and leads project team by setting and monitoring performance targets.
•Contributes to people development by interfacing with project department and HR.
•Guarantees achievement or improvement of Profit &Loss forecasts.
•Ensures coordination of interfaces.
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks
•Ensures project execution and financial close out with appropriate feedback. •Creates a quality and HSE oriented work climate that encourages client satisfaction and HSE consciousness among the project team.
•Directly supervises the Project team: engineering, procurement, construction, commissioning, project control, finance, insurance, contract, QHSES, staffing teams, etc.
Required work experience:
– At least 19 years work experience in the Oil & Gas Industry involved in Onshore and Offshore engineering and construction projects ;
– At least 10 (ten) years work experience in planning & mangement;
– Experience in Oil & Gas Industrial and in petrochemical project including ethylene technology (licensed by Technip);
– Experienced in Supervising Maintenance staff ;
– Experienced in monitoring sub-contractors to ensure guidelines are maintained; – Proven working experience as a Project Director in the Oil & Gas Industry involved in Onshore & Offshore engineering and construction projects;
-Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies;
– Mechanical Engineering Degree
– Good written and spoken English and Italian – Teamworking skills
– Strong knowledge of International health and safety standards
– Strong knowledge of “Technip Quality Standards”
– Strong knowledge of Technip HSE policy
– Communication skills, written and oral, with the ability to liaise effectively with a range of other professionals, e.g. construction managers, quantity surveyors, subcontractors, architects, designers, other engineers;
– Organizational skills and a methodical approach to work;
– Excellent Project Management skills and strong Leadership capacity to safely and efficiently deliver projects to both client and company satisfaction. – Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
– Accuracy and attention to detail;
– Negotiation skills;
– Budgeting ;
– Risk management ;
– Team management ;
– Task Management ;
– Coaching & Mentoring skills; – Project management skills;
– Software skills: Proficient user of Microsoft Office Package & Adobe Design Package
Deadline for applying to the position is the 5th August 2020
Email your resume to: email@example.com