Company: BOS Shelf LLC/Star Gulf FZCO
Position: Field Engineer
- Understand and Comply with BOS Shelf QHSE System & Policies;
- Strictly follow instructions from his/her line Supervisor;
- Develop and implement risk assessments, job safety analysis and safe methods of working;
- Assist in the maintenance and audit schedule of the HSES and quality certification process;
- Ensure that the day-to-day operation of designated workshops is in accordance with project priorities;
- Liaise with all project/construction superintendents, planners and engineers to properly schedule and execute all workshop works;
- Ensure all applicable procedures are followed;
- Ensure the correct productivity levels are maintained on all projects;
- Ensure all workshop personnel meet the necessary quality standards and that work executed in the workshop is carried out using the most efficient techniques available;
- Anticipate/coordinate production activities on a daily basis.
- Coordinate/interface with other disciplines and subcontractors where required.
- Liaising with the technical engineering department in respect of any structural issues that may rise during the construction process.
✓ Previous experience as a field engineer or similar role
✓ Well-versed in technical aspects of field projects, including machinery and equipment
✓ Understanding of safety guidelines
✓ Attention to detail
✓ Outstanding communication skills
✓ An analytical mind and strong problem-solving ability
✓ Ability to work in adverse weather and occasional overtime and weekends
✓ Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or similar field
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by indicating the position title (Field Engineer) in the subject line of your email.