logo

Oil Fund Received $ 154 Billion, 73% Spent

Views: 215

The volume of revenues to the State Oil Fund of Azerbaijan (SOFAZ) in 2001-2019 amounted to $ 159.4 billion, is noted in the Fund’s annual report for 2019.

According to the report, 72.8% of the funds received in the Fund in 2001-2019 were used, and the remaining 27.2% or $ 43.3 billion were used for accumulation.

According to SOFAZ, the bulk of the funds received in the Fund was sent in the form of transfers to the state budget of Azerbaijan. The volume of transfers from SOFAZ to the state budget in 2003-2019 amounted to 99.94 billion manat, including 11.36 billion manat in 2019.

According to the report, in 2019 the return on the SOFAZ investment portfolio amounted to 5.29%. Over the past 10 years (2010-2019), the average return on the Fund’s portfolio was 1.79% per year, over the past 5 years – 2.12%, and over the past 3 years – 2.49%.

* SOFAZ revenues for 2019 amounted to 19 billion 30 million 612.8 thousand manats and were executed by 123.2%, and its expenses were 11 billion 588 million 603.5 thousand manat (execution – 99.9%).

0

Your Cart