Position: Well Testing Reservoir and Data Validation Engineer
Minimum 5 years related field experience. At least 3-5 years in equivalent or level down management role.
Degree qualified/ Technical or engineering degree, followed by Schlumberger Surface Well Testing and data acquisition course graduation.
Well Testing Reservoir and Data Validation Engineer:
• The Reservoir Engineer constructs field development plans to optimize reservoir production. These long-term multi well studies require months of efforts and produce results that can be applied for the life cycle of the field. Typically, he/she up scales geological models for dynamic fluid flow analysis using a numerical simulator. The position entails working closely with Schlumberger and client geoscientists and engineers
• The Data Services or Interpretation Development Reservoir Engineer supports Wireline data acquisition. The position involves close contact with the field, sales, and the client to ensure timely delivery to the client. Typically, he/she is responsible for planning and interpreting data acquired by Wireline formation testers (MDT) and other pressure transient data. Interpretation of single well dynamic data will generate the following deliverables: formation pressure, permeability and gradients in order to characterize the near well bore reservoir
• The GeoQuest Software Support Petroleum Engineer is involved in supporting GeoQuest petroleum engineering application software. He/she typically would train and support clients in applying the software functionality to their interpretation needs
• The Holditch-Reservoir Technology Reservoir Engineer working as a consultant on long term field studies and risk assessments for reservoir optimization studies
• Perform at the level of “Member” in the Schlumberger Technical Community
• Contributes in specific technical area with supervision
• May participate in a structured technical training program
• Has the responsibilities of a technical community member for the role as noted above
• Represents the organization at service quality meetings, forums and conferences
• Contributes to effective teamwork and towards team goals and objectives
• Performs other tasks as required to ensure the effectiveness of the position
• Complies with applicable company policies’, including Personnel, Quality System and Health, Safety and Environment standards and procedures
• Successfully complete required safety training (including but not limited to drugs and alcohol, electrical, emergency response, fire, first aid, health and hygiene, PPE, SIPP, risk reporting, IT security, hazardous materials, driving)
Proficient in operating Schlumberger Well Testing equipment, including but not limited to Coflexip, Choke Manifolds, Steam Exchangers, Separators, Vertical Surge Tanks, Pump and Burners
– Proficient in Emergency Shut Down system philosophy and operation
– Proficient in operating Schlumberger Well Testing Data acuisition system
Interested candidates shall e-mail their CVs’ to firstname.lastname@example.org with name of position in e-mail title.