Position: Well Test Data Acquisition Specialist
Minimum 8 years related field experience. At least 3-5 years in equivalent or level down management role.
Degree qualified/ Technical or engineering degree, followed by Schlumberger Surface Well Testing and data acquisition course graduation.
Well Test Data Acquisition Specialist:
• The Data Acquisition Specialist is responsible to help client accurately evaluate the production potential of a reservoir by conducting several tests and utilizing a selection of specialized downhole tools and surface equipment. He/she is in charge of acquiring downhole and surface well test data such as pressure, temperature, flow rates, fluid properties, etc. He/she provides field report to the client on regular basis during the operation as well as a final well test report after the well test operation is completed.Essential Responsibilities and Duties
•Discusses with the client as to which technology best suited for a test, often advising the client on the wisest choice•Directs the selection, preparation/qualification, loading, dispatch, and unloading of data acquisition tools and equipment for job by following the Service Delivery Process•Organizes and reviews the calibration of equipment •Participates in and directs preventative maintenance and repair of tools and equipment according to the standards and procedures defined in the RITE program •Acquires high quality data in a safe manner during well testing operations•Provides regularly well test data field reports to client during operations•Prepares, validates and send the final well test reports to client after the well test operation is completed•Calls and leads safety meetings when required•Isolates and documents field failures/causes and makes required repairs•Performs all follow-up duties and reporting duties concerned with equipment accountability and safety, as required •Comply with applicable company policies, including Personnel, Quality System and Health, Safety and Environment standards and procedures•Keeps abreast with Testing Services technologies, techniques and policies•Takes active role in leading and supporting the training of less experienced Field Engineers and crew through constant coaching and mentoring•Advanced skill in techniques, tools and practices within area of expertise• Can handle projects from medium to high complexity•Creative in providing quality solutions, analytical and solutions•Promotes standards & develops procedures to improve quality•Identifies the risk of operations that do not follow established job designs, procedures or standards. Initiates exemption/Management of Change or notifies management as needed•Manages the performance appraisal process for the crew•Identifies opportunities through prescribed continuous improvement tools and implements improvement plans and follows up. E.g. wellsite job audit, base walk around•Participates in equipment-related Quality and Safety incident investigations, following responsibilities according to the non-conformance event management process defined by the GeoMarket Quality and Safety Manager•Wellsite service delivery safety, quality and efficiency performance•Accurate reporting •Compliance to Service Delivery process•Follows and upholds all Schlumberger QHSE standards, promoting their respect, understanding and adherence.
– Proficient in operating Schlumberger Well Testing equipment, including but not limited to Coflexip, Choke Manifolds, Steam Exchangers, Separators, Vertical Surge Tanks, Pump and Burners
– Proficient in Emergency Shut Down system philosophy and operation
– Proficient in operating Schlumberger Well Testing Data acuisition system
• Can function independently and in a team
• Intermediate Project Management skills
• Basic Outsourcing Management skills
• Leadership (if position has subordinates): Establishes goals in order to meet objectives, including subordinates. Provides leadership to subordinates
• Intermediate Mentoring skills
Interested candidates shall e-mail their CVs’ to email@example.com with name of position in e-mail title.