Expro Group are currently recruiting for an Operations support Engineer to join their subsea operation based in Baku. The successful candidate will support in country subsea operations providing technical assistance on all aspects of Expro subsea equipment. There will be a requirement to ensure that the correct procedures are up to date and adhered to when running and maintaining the subsea equipment.
Key Activities and Accountabilities
- Assist Senior Operations Support Engineer and Operations Support Engineer 1 to produce the required Engineering documentation then check for compliance with industry standards and compliance with Expro’s policies and procedures
- Assist Senior Operations Support Engineer and Operations Support Engineer 1 in providing technical support for Subsea operations and liaising with Group Engineering to provide quick, accurate and clear instructions for both offshore operations & onshore maintenance
- Actively participate in meetings with internal and external parties
- To communicate to the Operations Support Engineer any concerns, suggestions, ideas or improvements
- Ensure that any technical issues are logged in ETRAK & that all subsequent actions are closed out in a timely manner
- Promote the highest of standards to meet and exceed Clients expectations.
- Actively adhere to the Code of Conduct and Anti-Bribery policies, procedures and processes to ensure the highest ethical standards are maintained and exposure to liability or risk to Expro’s reputation is minimised. If necessary, report possible violations or conflicts of interest
- Actively adhere to and ensure compliance with applicable Quality policies, procedures, processes and systems. Takes an active part in quality improvement processes. Identify and report any deficiencies to supervisor and obtain authorisation for any deviations from standard procedures
- Actively comply with all applicable Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) policies, procedures and processes. Promote HSE awareness; take responsibility and be accountable for own safety and safety of others. Demonstrate the personal application of HSE procedures in daily performance and always follow the 10 Safety House Rules
- Ensure objectives set under Employee Development Plan are met
Job Knowledge and Qualifications
- Knowledge of Basic Tools and Procedures with Regard to Function, Testing, Troubleshooting and Safe Practices
- Good Communication Skills
- Self Motivated/Disciplined
- Hard Working and Tenacious
- Ability to Work Under Pressure
- Awareness of Engineering systems, standards and practices
- Relevant Degree, or HND with Subsea engineering experience.
Please send your CV firstname.lastname@example.org by indicating the position title (Operations Support Engineer) in the subject line of your email.