Job Title: Sure Service Engineer
Job Description: To provide professional and profitable after-sale support to the Emerson Process Management Customer base for all products, including first line maintenance and repair services, change implementation, site installation, commissioning and start-up.
PRINCIPLE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• To undertake or manage major modification programs, related to Emerson Process Management hardware and software.
• To estimate engineering requirements and leading the risk assessments for modification projects.
• Providing support to Healthcare engineers during their daily activities, developing, testing and approving implementation and test procedures.
• Carry our installation/commissioning, fault analysis and repairs on Emerson Process Management products, including investigation of persistent or not easily resolvable problems being experienced at customer sites.
• To develop and implement product/system configuration changes at site to meet customer requirements.
• To provide on-site customer training in the application, service and operation of Emerson Process Management products.
• To assist customers in the resolution of Emerson Process Management product service and application problems.
• Support and maintain all applicable documentation.
• Be flexible to work throughout the Azerbaijan and Caspian Sea regions, offshore or abroad and work additional hours and weekends to support customers requirements.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Fluency in English, including Technical English is required
• You will ideally be HNC/level in an Engineering discipline, such as electronics, computer science or control engineering
• Extensive knowledge of Emerson DeltaV is a must.
• Relevant experience as a Service Engineer in a process control environment with a particular emphasis on first line support and maintenance.
• An understanding of Upstream Oil and Gas control, including control and instrumentation theory, control loop configuration and tuning
• A sound knowledge of C&I theory and experience in repair and servicing of large form DCS systems
• Strong problem solving skills and self-motivation to work alone to resolve technical problems at customer installations
• Knowledge of Communication protocols and Field Devices.
• Have clear and effective communication skills
• Working offshore is a requirement of the role – it is mandatory to pass a medical and undergo offshore training
Eligible candidates send your CV in English to Ayhan.Bozdeniz@emerson.com with subject line: Sure Service Engineer