Position: Senior Structural Engineer
Reports to: Engineering head
· A person to be assigned to the position of Senior Structural Engineer shall have the higher technical education with the experience of working in the relevant leading positions not less than 5 year, skills of Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, Navisworks, Tekla Structures 191.1 Programs and be fluent in English language.
· Shall render assistance to Drawing Office Coordinator and according to the contract documents and project procedures supervise designing works for steel structures fabrication;
· Cooperate with Drawing Office Coordinator and help to prepare technical plans according to Base Line Schedule;
· Shall apply highly progressive technological structures that are very easy in fabrication, erection, installation and transportation with minimal work volume;
· Ensure engineering calculations, during working out of selected structural scheme and process flow chart, that will provide stability, firmness and stiffness of the separate elements in preparation, erection, installation and transportation of the plants;
· Shall be aware of HSE plan and comply with HSE requirements according to international standards;
· Shall act according to the project HSE and Quality systems. Shall be responsible for assessment of the systems and work experience effectiveness to achieve development of the systems, personnel and the teams activity;
· Ensure required technical quality of the works;
· Ensure compliance of the project to procedures and
· Shall render engineering support to production, lifting, jacking, loading works and supervise engineers activity to steel structure, construction and offshore installations engineering works;
· Planning of work scope and preparing of reports within department and resource allocation;
· Ensure compliance to local and international standards, legislation the requirements;
· Follow instructions from HSE, fire-fighting and electrical safety training and requirements of relevant procedures.