Position: Lead Electrical Engineer
- Lead, supervise, coordinate and have responsibility for engineering activities regarding PMC electrical discipline.
- Review and assure the implementation, within relevant activities, of the applicable laws and standards requirements.
- Act as project specialty leader for assigned PMC Project.
- Review/comment material requisitions for HV + LV switchboards, cables, transformers, UPS systems, trace heating, lighting, earthing, lightning protection, cathodic protection, and other electrical equipment and material.
- Review and provide guidance for the preparation of sub-contract requisitions. Review suppliers quotations and technical quotation evaluations.
- Review/comment the calculations for system studies and equipment specifications (fault levels, voltage profile, load studies, and cable sizing).
- Support in assessing progress and associated reports.
- Review drawings and documents issued by EPC Contractor or other engineering entities for the project.
- Carry out technical investigations, produce technical reports and/or other engineering documents as needed for the PMC scope.
- Comment on Contractor’s design documentation and vendors’ drawings.
- Ensure monitoring of the project documentation, including Procedures, Instructions, Design Guidelines, Project Specifications, Project memoranda and philosophies, etc.
- Lead coordination of PMC activities with EPC Contractors and Employer.
- Ensure integration within the PMC team and with the Employer and EPC Contractors personnel.
- Implement the instructions regarding Health, Safety and Environmental aspects indicated by the appointed functions.
- Be responsible for the technical quality, technical content and delivery schedule of all work performed by discipline team.
- Check and manage that the EPC Contractor develops the scope of works as defined in the Contract
- Coordinating and resolving comments from Client to EPC Contractors
- Participate to meetings with Client and EPC Contractors.
- Provide technical support to the project management team.
Skills / Qualifications
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or related discipline.
- Not less than ten years in the position.
- Proven track record of working on EPC projects for Oil & Gas facilities.
- Experience in PMC role and brownfield refineries projects.
- Fully knowledgeable about codes, standards & recommended practices for this discipline.
- Fluent in English.
Сandidates are requested to send their CVs to email@example.com