Work Position: Subcontracts Administration Leader
Depending on: Subcontracts & Cost Control Manager
- Contractor’s personnel who, under the Management of the Subcontracts’ cost control Manager, is responsible for the administration of one or more Subcontracts and for the issue and control of Site Payment Certification with the Planning Leader.
- Kick-off Progress meeting will be stablished in a weekly basis, in order to follow up the progress of the activities and monitoring any incidents at site.
- Reporting of Sub-contract work progress and performance. To establish the requirements to regulate the information flow between the Subcontractor and Contractor meant to Control the Production and Quality during the construction phases of Project.
- To establish the requirements needed to regulated an standard and unique manpower control system, man hours spent by performed activities at site, employed used, discontinued hours due to external conditions and / or weather conditions, setting to turn the dataflow information and collects all requirements for monitoring and implementation of this system in order to control the personnel and work hours.
- More than 7 years of experience;
- Bachelor degree;
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and Azerbaijani;
- The ability to use computerized technology;
- Strong construction safety management experience of large multi discipline sites;
- Experience in developing contract types, fee arrangements and contract terms;
- Experience in developing and recommending potential solutions to contractual problems to management;
- The experience and ability to perform and handle all duties in Job Description.
Eligible candidates send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
15.07.2020 with subject line: Subcontracts Administrator Leader.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.