Work Position: Commissioning Superintendent Area
Depending on: Commissioning Manager
Reporting to the Commissioning Manager, He/She is responsible for the Pre-Commissioning & Commissioning of assigned Units, and the fulfilment within costs and time estimated. He/She shall perform his work under the requirements of Environment, Safety and Health (HSE) and in accordance with the Quality controls required by the Client.
- Draw up the Programs for Pre-commissioning and Commissioning for the Units assigned, reporting to the Commissioning Manager in advance, in order to prepare the delivery and Mechanical Termination of Units;
- To collaborate with the Commissioning Manager in the Schedule preparation of Units;
- To identify the systems that must receive special treatment, such as chemical cleaning, steam cleaning, drying, etc. checking the acceptance criteria defined by the Client;
- Collaborate with the Commissioning Manager in the preparation of detailed instructions for Pre-commissioning, Commissioning and Start Up for the assigned Units;
- Collaborate with the Commissioning Manager in the application of the Environment, Safety and Health Rules and Regulations, defining the special prevention measures to be taken;
- Co-ordinate and control all Pre-commissioning and Commissioning activities in the assigned Units, supported by Construction Supervision team;
- To prepare with the Commissioning Manager the periodically Pre-commissioning and Commissioning report;
- Attend to co-ordination meetings with the Subcontractors and Vendors to deal any matter referring to the Pre-commissioning and Commissioning of the Units;
- To give support to the Commissioning Manager during the walkthrough execution and Punch List follow up.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in the commissioning.
- Experienced with the preparation and review of work packs, compile system/equipment commissioning procedures, test packs, start-up procedure and familiar with the computerized completion management system;
- Has good supervisory skills and possess good written and verbal communication skills;
- The experience and ability to perform and handle all duties in Job Description.
Eligible candidates send your CV in English to email@example.com 15.07.2020 with subject line: Commissioning Superintendent Area
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.