Work Position: Steel Structure Superintendent Workshop
- Responsible for supervising the corresponding construction subcontractors and the preparation of required information for an effective system of supervision control;
- Supervise the subcontractor at the workshop;
- Supervise the fabrication of steel structure on the workshop;
- Review the received material packing list and check the ability of fabrication;
- Supervise the steel structure fabrication modifications due to revised drawings;
- Check the extra work done by subcontractor and sign the time sheet;
- Check and solve the fabrication technical query;
- Prepare daily and weekly fabrication status and all required reports.
- Bachelor degree in relative area;
- More than 15 years of experience with a large scale commercial contractor or equivalent industry experience;
- Supervise and control steel structure construction activities;
- Knowledgeable and familiar with industry specifications, codes and standards;
- Must demonstrate leadership skills, and be able to motivate any assigned personnel;
- Written and verbal communication skills in Azerbaijani and English;
- Ability to work under pressure to fixed timelines and on own initiative;
- The experience and ability to perform and handle all duties in Job Description.
Eligible candidates send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org 25.07.2020 with subject line: Steel Structure Superintendent Workshop.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.