Work Position: Piping Supervisor
- Ensure that the works related to Piping and/or geographical area are performed in accordance with the pre-set program and budgets established to Subcontractors. He/She assumes all responsibilities related to the Piping operations in the absence of Construction Manager;
- On a weekly basis, He/She revises all the programs with its team and the Planning Engineer in order to analyze the Piping progress;
- Ensures that Piping is carried out in accordance with the specifications and engineering plans as well as the established Health, Safety and Environmental provisions for the Project;
- Assume the HSE responsibilities related to Piping established in the Site HSE Plan and/or procedures required for the Project;
- Collaborate with Quality Team during inspection activities as a complementary and coordinated statement;
- Compile QC formats and check that all activities performed by Subcontractor are in accordance with quality requirements established by TR Piping Supervisors involved in Inspection & Tests;
- Ensures that Subcontractors are insured in accordance with the contractual requirements and that no work is performed at site prior to the reception of related insurance coverage;
- Collaborates in preparing the Monthly Piping Progress Report;
- Give support to Pre-Commissioning, Hand Over & Start Up activities for Punch List Closure, reinstallation and craft support as required by Pre- Commissioning Team;
- Collaborate with Construction Manager for the Closure of Construction Subcontracts.
- Undergraduate bachelor degree in engineering, architecture, construction or a related discipline;
- 10+ years of experience with a large scale commercial contractor or equivalent industry experience;
- Plan, supervise and participate in the installation, test and calibration of newly deployed piping systems and equipment;
- Supervise and control piping detailed construction preparation activities;
- Knowledgeable and familiar with industry specifications, codes and standards;
- Must demonstrate leadership skills, and be able to motivate any assigned personnel;
- Written and verbal communication skills in Azerbaijani, English;
- Ability to work under pressure to fixed timelines and on own initiative;
- The experience and ability to perform and handle all duties in Job Description.
Eligible candidates send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org 18.07.2020 with subject line: Piping Supervisor.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.