Work Position: Steel Structure Workshop Manager
Reporting to: Construction Area Manager
• Responsible for supervising the corresponding construction subcontractors and the preparation of required information for an effective system of supervision control;
• Supervise the subcontractor at the workshop;
• Supervise the fabrication of steel structure on the workshop;
• Review the received material packing list and check the ability of fabrication;
• Supervise the steel structure fabrication modifications due to revised drawings;
• Check the extra work done by subcontractor and sign the time sheet;
• Check and solve the fabrication technical query;
• Prepare daily and weekly fabrication status and all required reports;
• Bachelor degree in relative area;
• More than 15 years of experience with a large scale commercial contractor or equivalent industry experience;
• Supervise and control steel structure construction activities;
• Knowledgeable and familiar with industry specifications, codes and standards;
• Must demonstrate leadership skills, and be able to motivate any assigned personnel;
• Written and verbal communication skills in Azerbaijani and English;
• Ability to work under pressure to fixed timelines and on own initiative;
• The experience and ability to perform and handle all duties in Job Description.
Eligible candidates send your CV in English to email@example.com 25.05.2020 with subject line: Steel Structure Workshop Manager.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.