Work Position: Civil Superintendent (buildings)
Depending on: Construction Manager
· Overall responsibility of execution of Civil works.
· Preparation of ‘Work execution plan’ Includes Preparation of Method of statement for Civil related documents.
· Preparation of Schedule & Forecast as per the Baseline plan by co-ordination with Planning & Project control dept.
· Preparation & Implementation of various SAFETY procedures in co-ordination with project HSSE dept.
· Finalization of Manpower requirement by analyzing the work volume as per the
· Plotting of Equipment & resources requirement as per the project work quantity.
· Co-ordination with Client by participating weekly meetings, walkthroughs etc.
· Inter-discipline co-ordination with other EPC and internal departments.
· Analyze & Implement Client procedures & Method of statement while execution of job.
· Study and confirmation of work front for civil works.
· Setting up & issue monthly / weekly targets for the working crew as per the work front / resource availability.
· Monitoring and evaluating the progress of work from the reports and communication of the same to the concerned.
· Generation of reports regarding the progress and updating the same to the higher management.
· Implementation and confirmation of project quality standards as per the project requirement.
– Undergraduate degree in engineering, architecture, construction management or a related discipline
– 8+ years of experience with a large scale commercial contractor or equivalent industry experience
– In depth knowledge of the construction process including scheduling, contract administration, equipment, manpower
– Experience with a large scale civil contractor or equivalent industry experience with increasing levels of responsibility
– Ability to work under pressure to fixed timelines and on own initiative.
Eligible candidates send your CV in English to email@example.com 08.02.2020 with subject line: Civil Superintendent (buildings).
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.