Company: AZFEN Joint Venture
Reports to: Head of Department
We are looking for an Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
Prepares journal entries, monthly account reconciliations, and other monthly reports as necessary.
Ensure timely bank payments.
Compute taxes and prepare tax returns.
Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements.
Assists in research and resolves reconciliation variances in financial statements.
Assists leadership in implementation and rollouts of large-scale projects and performs other special projects as required.
Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to direct leader.
Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
Other duties as assigned.
· Minimum 2 years work experience as an Accountant;
· Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures;
· Hands-on experience with accounting software like SAP Financial Accounting and etc.
· Advanced MS Excel skills including VLOOKUP’s and pivot tables
· Experience with general ledger functions
· Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
· BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
· Additional certification (CPA or CMA) is a plus…
Please email CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com by indicating the name of the vacancy in the subject line.