POSITION TITLE: Subsea Services Supervisor
The GSS Services Supervisor will support the GSS Services PE by providing oversight and assurance that all CLIENT equipment activities at supplier sites are carried out in a safe and efficient manner, and to industry and CLIENT standard requirements. These activities include testing, storage, maintenance, repair, mobilisation for offshore, and demobilisation.
Overview of the role:
- Provides oversight of activities at site;
- Expedites issues;
- Provide assurance of equipment – e.g. for offshore readiness (risk based activities).
RESPONSIBILITIES & OBJECTIVES
· Provides oversight and input to CLIENT on the day to day performance of the supplier site from a schedule and HSSE perspective;
· Raises HSSE / Quality observations as required and works with supplier to ensure they are closed out appropriately;
· Coordinates other CLIENT issued suppliers on site;
· Monitors and oversees the Work In Progress Aftermarket Services scope deliveries;
· Provides weekly status updates for all workscopes to the Subsea Services PE;
· Ensures the supplier raises NCRs/FPRs as required and communicates these to the CLIENT engineer;
· Submits eWells / safety observations;
· Perform a quality checking function for all equipment being completed under the GSS Aftermarket Services scope, i.e. testing, refurbishment and maintenance activities to prevent the passing on of defects;
· Interface closely with suppliers to ensure equipment is available for installation in accordance with offshore schedules;
· Ensure at all times a high standard for safety, quality and performance to ensure CLIENT’s targets are met;
· Ensure that the supplier raises NCRs as required, and progressing their closure in a timely manner;
· Ensures all carry over work from delivery is executed in a timely and efficient manner;
· Demonstrates shared commitment to the success of the team and the wider organisation.
· Demonstrate active and exemplary personal leadership in HSSE across all aspects of the delivery scope and ensure compliance with the site safety management system;
· Actively participate in HSSE discussions both onsite with the suppliers and internally with CLIENT personnel;
· Participate in regular audits/reviews and incident investigations as required.
Basic Skills required
· Competent in communicating in English both verbally and written
· Excellent inter-personal skills allowing seamless interaction with team members, discipline engineers & technicians
· Ability to produce written reports and procedures to high standards expected by Company.
· Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power point, and Microsoft Visio
· Ability to work on own initiative.
· Broad knowledge of subsea systems design, engineering, and operation;
· Significant experience working with, and maintaining, subsea / wells equipment and tooling hardware delivering to tight deadlines;
· Experience of developing and implementing procedures and work instructions;
· Excellent planning and coordination skills, while working with suppliers to meet offshore schedule requirements, without compromising safety and quality standards;
· Self-motivated with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
· Process driven mentality with excellent organisational skills;
· Excellent communication skills and ability to interface with multiple parties to promote a ‘One Team’ mentality and atmosphere;
· Supervisory experience working with suppliers;
· Familiar with industry standards related to subsea equipment manufacture and repair.
· Minimum HND (or equivalent) qualified in relevant discipline
· Offshore experience in a subsea role
· Operational experience of production and subsea processing systems
· Experience in Design and Fabrication of subsea / wells equipment
· Experience with testing, commissioning, and installing subsea / wells equipment
· Experience with Subsea Well Drilling and Completion Operations with a background in QA/QC and Aftermarket Operations
· Previous experience as Workshop Manager.
· Familiar with subsea horizontal XT systems, Installation Work over Control Systems (IWOCS), Subsea Control Modules (SCM) and Completion Landing Strings (CLS)
· Familiar with Remotely Operated Vehicle (ROV) Tooling and Interfaces
CV submission closing date is 22 May 2020
CV to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org