POSITION TITLE: Delivery Lead
Ensure administration of ACE Topsides fabrication contract and other associated contracts to be executed in the Topsides fabrication yard (incl. LQ, Topsides Rig, Miscellaneous and Vendor Services) is carried out to high standard in accordance with established procedures. Ensure that all contractual and commercial processes and decisions are in accordance with CLIENT GPO requirements and are transparent and supported by appropriate documentation. When required, provide project management with contractual and commercial advice that is appropriate and of high standard. Lead the yard based PSCM Contracts Administration team and manage interfaces with UK located team members, including transition of contract administration activities to the yard.
ESPONSIBILITIES & OBJECTIVES
· Promote CLIENT HSSE commitment by example.
· Support PSCM line manager to ensure that all required contract reporting systems are established and maintained in accordance with project/contract requirements, and that accurate reports are provided to project management.
· Lead the post-award contract administration of Topsides fabrication and associated contracts including: contractual correspondence; agreement, drafting and processing of claims, amendments and variations; approval of invoices; securing internal approvals; maintaining and archiving of contract files/documents; co-ordination and agreement of final accounts and contract close-outs.
· Liaise with Project Services personnel to ensure coordinated approach and consistency between cost reporting and contractual requirements.
· Liaise, as required, with project PSCM and project services personnel based in UK.
· Maintain regular functional reporting link to PSCM Offshore Fabrication Contracts Category Lead and ACE Projects PSCM Manager.
· Maintain contacts and liaise as required with CLIENT Legal, Tax, Customs and Insurance departments.
· Administration of ProCon system for designated contracts.
· Administration of iHub for knowledge management of controlled documents relating to designated contracts.
· Administration of Backbone for contract commitments (incl. changes)
· Support the Category Management processes (Supplier Management Common Process) for the designated contractors.
· Facilitate PRM’s under Supplier Management Common Process.
· Identify, implement and realise value through effective strategic cost management of designated contracts.
· Monitor all contractor’s reporting and investigate any anomalies.
· Identify unresolved commercial problems to the PSCM Line Manager and Topsides Delivery Manager.
· Review and resolve, including necessary internal consultations, any VORs or claims – issue VOs or Amendments, seeking internal approvals, as necessary.
· Prepare contractual and commercial correspondence and ensure maintenance of correspondence files.
· Advise regarding interpretation and implementation of the terms and conditions of the project contracts.
· Liaise with and support Construction Delivery Managers and their leads regarding all contract matters.
· Maintain auditable contract records.
· Maintain contracts engineer responsibilities for strategic sourcing of in-country contracts.
· Provide input into project budgets and cost forecasting, as required.
· Provide contractual input to project risk reviews.
· Coach and ensure the development and training of local PSCM personnel to GPO AGT’s required competency levels.
· Lead small team of PSCM contract administrators including support to Offshore PSCM Lead and ACE Project PSCM Manager including support to the recruitment process
· Assist as required on the transfer of responsibilities from Leatherhead to Baku.
· Contractual close-out of the designated contracts
- Demonstrates personal commitment to achieving the highest standards of HSE and responsibility for the safety and well-being of everyone around them.
- Follows the requirements specified in OMS, and contribute to the delivery of safe, compliant and reliable operations.
- Promote compliance and adheres to the Code of Conduct and to local laws and regulations.
- Pursues systematic management through standardisation, clarification and the elimination of defects.
- Follows and upholds the rules and standards of CLIENT and holds others to account for doing the same thing.
CV submission closing date is 22 May 2020
CV to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org