Position Title: Engineering Manager
Brief Statement of Duties:
- The IPMT Engineering Manager will report to the project director and will direct and manage the PMC Engineering team through all project phases.
- To direct and lead the engineering team from the Integrated Project Management Team (IPMT), with employees from SOCAR, in the supervision of the EPC Contractor to ensure that the project is completed on time and to budget. Key responsibilities include:
- Review the design for conformance to contractual requirements and specified codes, standards and regulations
- Capture, appropriately communicate and apply lessons learnt, best practices and risk mitigation measures relevant to the engineering of the project
- Review the EPC Contractor engineering performance
- Prepare decision support packages for client review and approvals
- Plan, co-ordinate and be accountable for the quality of IPMT engineering activities, including deliverable reviews, studies and inputs to cost estimates and budgetary estimates
- Support the construction manager and the construction team
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or relevant equivalent
- Minimum of 15 years related experience, with average experience of 20 years
Desirable skills & qualifications:
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, ability to work well with teams and drive best practices across disciplines
- Experience in supervising multi-discipline teams during all phases of a project.
- Experience in supervising teams of differing entities and cultures.
CVs to be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org(Please indicate the position “Engineering Manager” in the subject line of the e-mail).