Position: Financial Analyst
Minimum 3-5 years related experience. At least 3 years in equivalent or level down position.
Degree qualified: University Economic Diploma /relevant experience
P&L management, Financial planning and forecasting, Cost control, Materials management, Reporting
* Analyze and control investment (Capex, Inventory, Projects, DSO)
* Perform monthly reviews of Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet accounts relating to area of responsibility, including business indicators such as profitability and liquidity
* Present monthly analysis on costs and revenue
* Assist with financial planning, forecasting and monitoring of results versus objectives
* Ensure across-the-board implementation of standard finance practices
* Identify weaknesses in internal control and suggest improvements
* Assess and highlight opportunities for increased cost efficiencies
* Develop and evaluate business or project financial metrics and drivers
* Design and implement project controls
* Evaluate currency exposure
* Support mentoring and development of Accountants
* Participate in Internal Audit assignments and support fraud investigations
* Conduct financial training for field engineers and managers
* Assist with ad hoc reporting, analysis or projects as required
* Understands, reviews, implements and complies with Sarbane Oxley requirements as defined in the risk control matrix
* Complies with applicable company policies, including Personnel, Quality System and Health, Safety and Environment standards and procedures.
* Successfully complete required safety training (including but not limited to drugs and alcohol, electrical, emergency response, fire, first aid, health and hygiene, PPE, SIPP, risk reporting, IT security, hazardous materials, driving)
English language, US GAAP, Business systems
Finance expirience in international companies
Interested candidates shall e-mail their CVs’ to email@example.com with name of position in e-mail’s title.