ESSENTIAL SKILLS / COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- Substantial experience in the Oil & Gas industry and/or Petrochemical Industry.
- Proven leadership experience and has the ability to work without supervision.
- Ability to develop scope of work for the project.
- Experience and knowledge in the design of Generator protection systems, Power Distribution Systems, Protection and Control Schematics, Relay Settings and Protection.
- Equipment Sizing Calculation (NGT sizing, Breaker Sizing, IPBD/SPBD/NSPB sizing, Switchgear. Sizing, CT & VT Sizing, Generator Transformer sizing, Unit transformer sizing, Station Transformer Sizing, Earthing & Lightning.
- Perform Electrical System Studies (Short-circuit, Load Flow, Motor Starting, Arc Flash Analysis etc…).
- Software knowledge and experience in the use of ETAP, Autogrid Pro, etc…
- Knowledge of Windows based general software packages (MS Word, MS Excel and Power Point)
- Experience in preparation of load lists, single line diagrams, Schematic & Inter connection diagrams, protection & metering drawings.
- Data sheets for HV Switchboard, LV switchboard, Transformer, Distribution Board, AC & DC UPS system, Power Management System (PMS).
- Perform calculation for Cable sizing (HV / LV / UPS sizing) and Heat Tracing.
- Manage packages and provide input to other discipline packages.
- Liaise with vendors and clients to resolve any engineering issues.
- Vendor document review and interface with other disciplines.
- Has experience in carrying out technical bid analysis with further vendor clarifications report for as Transformer, Switchboard, and UPS.
- Experience as the responsible engineer checking and approving construction drawings.
- Experience in discipline specific databases and efficient use of word processing and spreadsheet software such as Microsoft Office Word and Excel and as well-developed report writing skills.
- Computer skills in relevant packages including databases, spreadsheets and word processing packages.
- Experience as the responsible engineer checking and approving construction isomeric drawings.
- Well developed report writing and public speaking skills.
- Extensive technical and practical experience in electrical design and operation.
- Approximately 7+ years, with a minimum in the hydrocarbons sectors and in an electrical engineering role.
- Qualifications, Accreditation, Training:
- A recognised degree in the relevant discipline or equivalent.
- Postgraduate qualifications in the relevant discipline; management or supervisory qualifications or equivalent experience,.
- Able to have registration as a chartered engineer.
- Demonstrate behaviour and business practices commensurate with a culture of world’s best health, safety and environmental performance.
- Assist in developing, communicating, implementing and regularly review systems, strategies, standards and processes (including environmental plans or health management programs) that:
i. Minimise the potential impact of work activities or work sites managed by Worley on the environment;
ii. Manage the impact of work activities or work sites managed by Worley on the environment;
iii. Manage recovery from environmental incident;
iv. Promote safe, healthy and environmentally friendly workplaces and behaviour, including workplaces not managed by Worley and behaviour when not at work;
- Manage workplace illness and injury.
- Acquire and maintain sufficient knowledge and awareness of the workplace environment to identify and manage work hazards and incidents.
- Demonstrate the behaviour and business practices outlined in Worley Vision, codes, policies, procedures and standards (Processes). Implement these Processes, ensure personnel have access to them, regularly undertake reviews to assess compliance, and refer serious breaches to the relevant person or committee.
- Comply and keep up-to-date with the behaviour and business practices outlined in Worley Processes, and with all applicable laws, regulations and standards.
- Select personnel who share Worley values, beliefs and a commitment to the OneWay Vision, and who demonstrate the expected behaviour, competencies and performance associated with their role or task.
- Encourage a team based work environment that leverages the expertise and knowledge of the team and nurtures a climate of care and trust.
Please send your CV to email@example.com by indicating the position title (Senior Electrical Engineer) in the subject line of your email.