Position title: Field Service Specialist
Location: Garadagh district, 17 Salyan highway
- Leads personnel for tool assembly, repair and mobilization
- Performs essential pre-job assessment and host pre-job meetings with all personnel onsite who will participate in the Operation
- Provides daily updates to higher management and staff who support ongoing operations
- Performs mathematical calculations on Well construction as it relates to employing tools and products; these calculations are performed in advance and in real time as variables change
- Subject matter expert on the assembly of tools for jobs and the process/protocols for mobilization of tools, products and equipment
- Promotes Safety awareness and environmental compliance and complies with all applicable Safety, Environmental and regulations laws/regulations
- Promotes and takes an active part in the quality improvement process; ensures and is Responsible for all equipment preparedness on Wellsite
- Recognize and communicates the need for additional tools and equipment while on location
- Ensures documentation of work performed in a complete and timely manner on a daily / job basis. Must ensure all documentation are properly archived
- Must ensure all equipment/products has proper, current and complete Work Instruction and are signed; reports all discrepancies asap if discovered.
- Initiates Noncompliance Reports when noncompliance is realized.
- Serves as a trainer when deployed, working with the training department and other subject matter experts
- Provide downhole services to customer i.e. bridge plugs, packers, retainers, squeeze tools, storm valves conveyed on wireline, coil tubing or drill pipe
- Works as directed.
Education and/or Experience Required at Entry:
- High School Diploma.
- At least 5 years’ experience with Well Construction and, or Well Intervention tools; as it applies to activity
Skills, Abilities, Special Licenses or Certificate Required:
- The Service Specialist should be self-motivated and have a willingness to learn.
- Has general knowledge of Well Construction applications.
- Must have proficient computer skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Able to handle high paced work flow.
- Must be dependable.
- Must be able to write in simple correspondence. The ability to communicate well with customers and other employees.
- Must be able to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Must exhibit a positive attitude during work performance.
- Accept direction and constructive criticism in a positive manner; in turn, shares positive and negative guidance effectively with subordinates.
- Available to work when needed and communicates with supervisor when conflicts arise.
- Intermediate mathematical and measurement computations required.
- Must be able to work in shop\outdoor environment.
- Proper lifting functional biomechanics should always be utilized.
- Able to work on call and report to District location within 1 hour of call-out.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 lbs. on level and unleveled surfaces as well as up and down stairs.
- The employee must possess an upper-body downward pulling capacity of 130 lbs.
- The employee must possess a lower-body lifting capacity of 165 lbs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include the ability to adjust focus to see both near and far.
- Employee will be susceptible to decibel levels up to and including 104 dbs Hearing protection required when noise level becomes greater than 90 dbs.
- The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands and fingers to handle or feel equipment; reach with upper extremities; climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and/or crawl.
- Employees are frequently required to climb many stairs.
- Able to work a 24 hr call schedule
Training Needed for position:
- Completion of Field Training Milestone Sheet
- Classroom Training
- Well control
- Core Training
- HUET Water Survival
- Minimum of 5-7 years as a Service Specialist or Service Technician
- Strong communication skills
- Medically fit to perform the role
- Excellent English knowledge
Please send your CV in pdf format to Recruitment.AZE@franksintl.com indicating the position title (Field Service Specialist) in the subject line of your email. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.