Job Title: Sure Service (Healthcare) Engineer
To provide professional and competent support to the Customer for all ICSS products, including first line maintenance and repair services, change implementation, site installation, commissioning and start-up. The Field Service Engineer will perform activities according to the Emerson standards of safety and quality.
PRINCIPLE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Be the Single Point of Contact for support and first line maintenance of the installed Emerson systems, including PCS, Safety System (SIS), Serial Interfaces and associated hardware and software.
• Perform tasks for system maintenance and performance assessments.
• To undertake or manage minor modification programs, related to Emerson Automation Solutions hardware and software.
• Utilize Emerson Automation Solutions intelligent field devices to generate performance data and interpret this data into meaningful recommendations for the customer.
• Carry our installation/commissioning, fault analysis and repairs on Emerson Automation Solutions products, including investigation of persistent or not easily resolvable problems being experienced at customer sites.
• To develop and implement product/system configuration changes at site to meet customer requirements
• To provide on-site customer training in the application, service and operation of Emerson Automation Solutions products.
• To assist customers in the resolution of Emerson Automation Solutions product service and application problems.
• Support and maintain all applicable documentation.
• Be flexible to work throughout the Azerbaijan and Caspian Sea regions, offshore or abroad and work additional hours and weekends to support customers’ requirements.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Fluency in English, including Technical English is required
• You will ideally be HNC/level in an Engineering discipline, such as electronics, computer science or control engineering
• Relevant experience as a Service Engineer in a process control environment with a particular emphasis on first line support and maintenance.
• An understanding of Upstream Oil and Gas control, including control and instrumentation theory, control loop configuration and tuning.
• A sound knowledge of C&I theory and experience in repair and servicing of large form DCS systems
• Strong problem solving skills and self-motivation to work alone to resolve technical problems at customer installations.
• Knowledge of Communication protocols and Field Devices.
• Advanced DeltaV knowledge and experience.
• Advanced DeltaV SIS knowledge and experience.
• Have clear and effective communication skills
• Knowledge of AMS Device Manager
• Working offshore is a requirement of the role – it is mandatory to pass a medical and undergo offshore training
• Ethics & Values
• Functional / Technical skills
• Problem solving, look at a situation objectively, sense of responsibility
• Customer Focus
• Energy & Drive for Results in a difficult environment
• Effective communication (oral and written)
• Action Oriented
• Integrity and trust
Mid Career Engineer
Years of Experience:
HNC / Degree
Instrumentation & Control
Please send your CV to Nigar.Abdulrahimova@cbcworld.com by indicating the position title (Sure Service (Healthcare) Engineer) in the subject line of your email.