- Support the Site Construction team for all welding and NDT related issues and ensuring that all welding and NDT activities are always executed in accordance with the relevant Approved for Construction documents and by the qualified personnel
- Review and comment Welding Books for Carbon Steel material and NDT procedures in liaison with AMECFW Technological Department
- Review and approve welding/NDT documentation with no engineering content such as but not limited to: welders lists, NDT operator lists, welding consumables management procedure, piping/structural steel certificates, material traceability procedure etc.
- Monitor day to day Welding and NDT activities preventing the occurring of non-conforming situations and/or addressing them to Site QC Coordinator
- Ensure that Welding/NDT QC Reports are properly issued in terms of content, endorsement by all related Parties and in a timely manner to minimize backlogs
- Issue status and trend reports as necessary and requested by Site Management providing suggestions on how to improve quality in welding works
- Prepare and ensure timely close out of punch lists items in accordance with the approved procedures
- Witness and approve testing activities for mechanical completion purposes as instructed by Site QC Coordinator
- Support the Turn Over coordinator for the preparation of Turn Over dossiers and as indicated by the Site QC Coordinator
Skills / Qualifications
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good English Language knowledge
- Minimum 5 year experience in the position
Eligible candidates send your CV in English to
firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Welding Inspector. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.