- Supervise and coordinate overall operation of the A/G Piping Team (e.g. preparation of plot plan, piping layouts, general arrangement, supports and isometric drawings, piping stress analyses, supports design and relevant material take offs) for assigned project.
- Assure that activities are carried-out with high quality and consistency and timely completion within the established budgets.
- Ensure that safety, operation, maintenance and construction requirements are incorporated in line with client and company specifications and applicable local and international codes and standards.
- Be familiar with typical piping, tracing or jacketing details and standards based on company’s standards and instructions.
- Be familiar with 3D model design in PDS, S3D Intergraph SW and PDMS/E3D Aveva, as applicable.
- Participate at 30%, 60% and 90% 3D Model reviews, support compilation of relevant report and follow up development of the required actions.
- Guide interpretation and implementation of all piping CAD, 2D and 3D systems related functions in their appointed area.
- Co-ordinate and be the focal point to manage issues between various disciplines and project entities in relation to imposed plot plan and piping design.
- Reviewing and follow-up the comments, within his term of reference, on all drawing and specification related to other discipline which may be affected by A/G piping activities.
- Share and coordinate the activities among the assigned team and take care of the technical and organization problems.
- Ensure that proper and adequate flow of information to and within the team are available at any stage of the work
- Ensure uniformity in design and drafting.
- A/G Piping Group Leader will also be able to perform the duties of Piping Designers
- Be familiar to understand, review and update drawing index and progress report related to A/G Piping.
- Extensive experience in reputable E&C Companies, serving to O&G industry in preferably Refining and/or Petrochemicals business.
- Good knowledge and experience in detailed engineering areas of facilities design for brownfield and revamp projects.
- Demonstrate leadership and capacity to operate under tight schedules and project criticalities.
- Experience in analysing piping systems in ANSI/ASME Codes.
- Detailed knowledge and proven application in all general piping design and layout aspects
- Conversant in commonly used materials of construction, insulation and installed instruments
- A thorough understanding of common equipment and of routing all major process and utility piping in accordance with P&IDs and project standards, including the impact of specific service conditions on piping design.
- Experience in more complex piping systems, such as lined and jacketed pipe and the impact of material supply and fabrication on piping design
- Competent with commercial software, such as PDS, SP3D Intergraph SW and PDMS/E3D Aveva.
- Experience of planning and scheduling for piping design activities.
- Ability to undertake leadership responsibilities.
- Attitude to work collaboratively in a multinational team environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English.
Eligible candidates send your CV in English to
email@example.com with subject line: Lead Piping Engineer. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.