The PMC Engineering Director reports directly to the PMC Project Director or his nominated deputy. He will lead all technical aspects of the HAOR Modernization and Reconstruction Project. He will manage the PMT Engineering Team during the EPC/EPCM Implementation Phase of the Project. His primary responsibility is to ensure that the Project and Process engineering requirements are addressed throughout the lifecycle of the Project. The PMC Engineering Director’s role includes:
- Ensuring HSSE goals, objectives and targets are met through personal leadership and involvement
- Championing the ‘Safety Shield behaviours and engagement activities
- Establishing and cost-effectively resourcing the PMT Engineering Team
- Providing overall management of the Engineering and Document Control functions within the PMT
- Liaising with HAOR personnel to ensure the best technical solution to refinery configuration issues
- Preparing the Engineering Execution Plan together with the discipline work plans
- Maintaining a Technical Issues register and tracking of each issue to closure
- Supervising the review of engineering deliverables produced by the EPC/EPCM Contractors to ensure that they comply with good engineering practice
- Ensuring that the EPC/EPCM Contractor is effectively managed so that he provides a quality Detailed Design package, delivered on time and within budget.
- Providing supervision and coordination of engineering reviews of the EPC/EPCM/ Contractors to ensure that they are effectively managed so that they provide quality facilities, delivered safely, on time and within budget
- Supporting the PMC Construction Director and the construction team during the EPC/EPCM Implementation Phase of the Project.
- Supporting the Commissioning team during the Commissioning and Start-up phase of the Project
· Extensive knowledge of Refinery processes;
· Committed to target Client expectations;
· Team Leadership;
· Master degree in Chemical Engineering;
· Relevant experience of more than 10 years Team Leadership.
Eligible candidates send your CV in English to
firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Engineering and Process Director. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.