The Construction Manager will represent Amec Foster Wheeler Italiana on-site at Socar Refinery to ensure the construction contractors’ activities comply with all aspects of Health, Safety, Environment and Security (HSES) policy, site regulations, permit to work procedures and Client requirements.
- Cover the Construction Director desk in case of his absence
- Monitor in collaboration with Field Project Control Coordinator the progress of Subcontractors
- Ensure that Subcontractors duties are performed by competent and experienced personnel and in sufficient number, and promptly advise in negative case
- Maintain contacts with Subcontractors and participate to construction meetings
- Participate with Construction Director to construction meetings with Client Representative
- Coordinates the activities of specialty Supervisors solving interferences and priority disputes
- Organize and held weekly briefing with Wood staff for site organization
Skills / Qualifications
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good English Language knowledge
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the position
- Strong experience in Refinery, either in revamping of process units or in the design of new plants
- Experience in PMC
Eligible candidates send your CV in English to
email@example.com with subject line: Construction Manager. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.