General Job Responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Pre-Commissioning Manager
- The Pre-Commissioning & Commissioning Supervisor will be part of the Commissioning & Start-Up team and will be responsible for the piping activities on his assigned area during the pre-commissioning and commissioning phases.
His main duties will be:
– punch listing
– systems cleaning
– tightness tests
– equipment run in.
– Such activities will be performed with the support of local subcontractors maintaining all safety quality standards.
– Define, for each system, the list of documents and the relevant issuers, necessary to achieve required steps for plant Turnover;
– Prepare protocol forms necessary to communicate between Owner and Contractor;
– Prepare for each subsystem/system/unit/plant quality control dossier and Turnover package collecting and managing necessary documents from Contractor/ Owner teams;
– Prepare the Turnover plan and schedule in accordance with agreed Turnover;
– Define with pre-commissioning/commissioning manager the expected contractual dates for each subsystem, system, unit, plant, according to:
- Assist in preparation of the project implementation plans, cost estimates, subcontracts requirements and risk management.
- Support of pre-commissioning & commissioning and start-up of an assigned scope of progress in a project including specific complex deliverables such as development of a detailed commissioning and startup plan.
- Provide extensive support to the commissioning team, coordinate final handover to client and provide assistance to client operations for the startup and performance testing of facilities.
- Provide assistance in arrangement of training, for the commissioning team by.
- Maintains and promotes a focus on project’s deliverables whether engineering, fabrication or construction. Ensures effective communications between engineering, construction and project management.
- Degree in Engineering field
- Minimum 18 years of work experience in facilities construction, commissioning and startup of Refinery, or Petrochemical facilities
- Minimum 8 years of experience on the same position
- Demonstrates a strong knowledge of pre-commissioning & commissioning and startup processes
- Able to effectively communicate complex technical solutions and concepts to engineers and non-engineers
- Experience in home office for systemization, design reviews, procedure and/or manual development
- Standard MS Office software (i.e. MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Engineering Software Programs).
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to lead meetings and presentations
- Desirable skills:
- Knowledge of Technip Safety Standards;
- Language skills: English
- Previous Experience at Technip Projects would be as an advantage
Interested candidates shall e-mail their CVs’ to email@example.com with name of position in e-mail’s title.