Position: Material Draughtsman
- Conduct document retrieval
- Prepare and update material sheets (plate rolling assembly sheets, preparation of tubular profiling sheets (Muller), plate nesting sheets and plate rolling nesting sheets) in accordance with project and company quality procedures.
- Familiar with project and company quality procedures / project requirements.
- Ensure deliverables comply with relevant procedures and safety regulations.
- Assist in the guidance and training of junior staff.
- Familiar with the company’s health and safety policies.
- National Degree in Civil / Structural Engineering,
- Good English communication skills (written & spoken),
- Minimum of 3 years Materials draughting experience within the Steel Construction or Oil & Gas Industry
- Familiar with nesting programmes associated with Columbus, Megatone and Muller cutting machines.
- Good understanding of fabrication / construction techniques.
- Knowledge of international codes and standards such as EEMUA, BS and GOST.
- Advanced knowledge of 2D draughting package AutoCad.
Please send your CV to email@example.com by indicating the position title (Material Draughtsman) in the subject line of your email.