Position Title: Senior Technical Professional – Structural
Brief Statement of Duties:
- Providing support for the design work as necessary, ensuring quality and technical integrity is maintained throughout the execution of project.
- Assist & coordinate the interfaces / communications between other disciplines teams ensuring regular communications are conducted with the teams.
- Help other team members coordinating the use of the KBR tools, systems and work methods for the Structural and Marine discipline and provide support and guidance company tools for secondary steel design.
- Ensure checking procedures for structural design are being complied with and identifying any local job notes required.
- Manage to ensure that the produced design shall meet all normal international standards and shall be developed in close collaboration with all other engineering and design disciplines.
- Execution of oil and gas projects in accordance international standards and KBR work methods and design procedure
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- An understanding of the requirements for FEED and Detailed Design projects.
- Capability in the performing, checking/review produced defining project scope, working within budget and meeting schedules.
- Familiar with KBR work methods, tools and systems – ‘KBR DNA’
- Caspian project experience
Desirable skills and qualifications:
- Degree in Structural Engineering
- Industry recognized engineering and design qualification(s).
- Wide experience in the design and analysis of offshore and onshore structure
CVs to be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please indicate the position “Senior Technical Professional – Structural” in the subject line of the e-mail).